We take great care of our physical health and well-being – we have regular check ups etc. We must start to think more on how we can improve our emotional and mental health. How do we do that?
- Recognising our weaknesses – taking time to strengthen them.
- Being aware of our limitations and working within them.
- Improving our self-esteem and confidence.
- Accessing practical and emotional supports from our family and friends and keeping up contacts
- Ensuring that we have an interactive relationship with a circle of friends and making sure that we maintain it.
- STOP Suicide offer a 10 week free conselling service. To make an appointment please contact Michelle on Freephone 1850 211877